Doctor’s Say Baby Boy Died From Marijuana Overdose

Two Colorado doctors claim they have documented the first case of a person dying from consuming too much marijuana.

Drs. Thomas Nappe and Christopher Hoyte shared their findings in the journal, “Clinical Practice and Cases in Emergency Medicine.”



Nappe and Hoyte wrote in their study that the first person to die from a marijuana overdose was an 11-month-old boy.

The child, who died in 2015, was rushed to the emergency room after having a seizure. The boy’s guardian told doctors that the child had been retching, was “irritable” and lethargic in the days leading up to his hospitalization.

via NY DAILY NEWS 

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: