An arrest warrant affidavit revealed that Yella Beezy had five guns in his vehicle when Dallas police arrested him earlier this month.
Police claimed undercover cops were surveilling an area known for its high-crime when they spotted the 29-year-old commit multiple traffic violations. When police pulled Yella Beezy over and asked him to roll down his window, which they believed were too tinted, he told them he couldn’t because the windows were bulletproof.
The officers checked his identification and confirmed the rapper as a documented gang member. After one officer spotted a gun on the floorboard, he requested a drug-sniffing dog. Once the dog gave a positive alert, police found five guns in various areas of the vehicle.
The guns reportedly founded included:
– A Beretta PMX containing 19 rounds of ammunition. The gun had been reported stolen in Frisco.
– An FN Herstal Five-Seven that had 21 rounds of ammunition.
– A Sig Sauer P365 with 11 rounds of ammunition.
– A Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard that had six rounds of ammunition.
– A Springfield Armory Saint AR-15 pistol with a 54-round drum of ammunition. The gun had a wrist-brace that made it possible to fire the weapon with one hand.
After admitting to owning the weapons, Yella Beezy was taken to police headquarters and arrested. He was released shortly after being booked into the Dallas County Jail.
In 2018, the rapper was shot at more than a dozen times while driving on the highway. He was hospitalized for more than a week after sustaining three bullet wounds during the shooting.
Yella Beezy, whose real name is Markies Deandre Conway, faces a misdemeanor charge of unlawful carrying of a weapon. Because he is a documented gang member, he cannot legally possess any handguns in his car. – VLAD TV